I love life!
- Participants sit in a circle on chairs, alongside facilitators
- With one less chair than people, one person stands in the centre and announces “I love life, and I love people who_____!”
- Anyone who fits the description switches seats. The person in the center sits too.
- Whomever is left standing goes next.
- Variation: Add “L.O.V.E.”
- Person in the center says L, walks toward someone and takes their chair.
- That person stands and says O while they walk to someone. This repeats until the person saying E takes someone’s spot and now it’s that person’s turn in the center.
- Variation: Add “Do you love your neighbour?”
- The person in the center asks someone “Do you love your neighbour?”
- They can answer “yes” and their neighbours try to trade places while the person in the center tries to take a spot.
- Or they can say “no, but I love people who____” and the game continues as before.
- Variation: Add Honey, if you love me
- The person in the center says to someone in the circle “Honey, if you love me, won’t you please, please smile?”
- That person must respond with “Darling, you know I love you, but I just can’t smile.” If they laugh or even smile, they must take the place of the person in the center.
May I be free from inner and outer harm and danger. May I be safe and protected.
May I be free of mental suffering or distress.
May I be happy.
May I be free of physical pain and suffering.
May I be healthy and strong.
May I be able to live in this world happily, peacefully, joyfully, with ease.