Building Empathy, One Connection at a Time
The Connection Curators offer an experiential workshop designed to answer our essential question: How might we bring empathy to our learning and leading experiences? You will take away a series of experiences that can be transferred to your unique context, but most importantly you leave feeling the spark of empathy! For it is only when we experience the positive force that empathy and connections have in our lives will we be able to harness their power to transform our our learning and leading experiences.
- Building Empathy through Improvisation
- Designing Psychological Safety in the Workplace
- Leaning in to Meaningful Conversations
- Empathy in the elementary classroom
- Empathy in the middle years classroom
- Empathy in the high school classroom